About Echo Wood
Our reconstituted wood products echo nature’s most desired and rare species without impacting the sustainability of these great forests. The use of common wood fiber from well managed, plantation grown and FSC® certified forests, are used for the production of Echo Wood® products. Reconstituted veneer provides the same look as the most expensive and rare woods. Echo Wood® provides the highest quality, architectural wood veneers, panels and edge tape that are defect free and consistent in color and grain.
By using readily available plantation grown and FSC® certified wood fiber, we can create the look of almost any exotic veneer such as Ebony, Zebrawood, Teak, and Wenge while saving these great forests for future generations. All wood fiber purchased for production is harvested in compliance with the CITES International Trade Agreement.
Echo Wood® is manufactured using two different species: Ayous (Triplochiton Scleroxylon) also known as Obeche or Samba. Basswood (Tilia) also known as Linden
- All of Echo Wood® veneers are offered FSC® certified
- All Echo Wood® veneers meet CARB Phase 2 formaldehyde emission standards
- All dyes used in producing Echo Wood® are water based and contain no heavy metals
- 100% of the harvested fiber is used in the production of Echo Wood®
- Defect free panels offer maximum yield and minimal waste