AraucoPly® plywood is 100% wood which provides your projects a decorative finish with wood’s natural look.
AraucoPly is Radiata Pine plywood manufactured with phenolic resin in accordance with international product standards. It’s ideal for interior and exterior applications as furniture, decorative paneling, industrial projects and construction.
AraucoPly’s exceptional quality, superior appearance, flatness, durability and dimensional stability are ensured through ARAUCO’s rigorous standards of sustainable forest management, log selection, and process control. AraucoPly panels are made from pruned, plantation-grown Radiata pine logs for fewer knots and clean, uniform, light-colored faces that finish beautifully and consistently. For flatness and stability, AraucoPly panels are laid up on composed cores using exterior phenolic (PF) resin.
Veneer from pruned, plantation-grown, Radiata pine logs is used to make the face of AraucoPly® panels, resulting in a knot-free, uniform, light-colored surface that finishes beautifully and consistently. AraucoPly® delivers the warmth of natural wood to any visible application.
AraucoPly® is the panel of choice for a multitude of interior and exterior applications.
- AraucoPly Sanded plywood is offered in a range of grades, including some of the highest graded AC products on the market today
- AraucoPly Beaded panels, offered in a range of grades and thicknesses, are pre-sanded and ready to finish
- AraucoPly Premium Siding is available in a range of thicknesses, surface treatments, and groove options
- AraucoPly Primed panels, available in Siding and Beaded, provide a time-savings advantage with a full-coverage acrylic-latex factory prime on five sides
- AraucoPly Colorshield is pressure-treated against fungal decay and termites and immersed in rich UV-resistant hues that deepen and become more beautiful over time