About Tafisa Surforma HPL
Tafisa® has developed the best matched TFL-HPL program in the industry. A total game-changer!
Branded SURFORMA®, it is a complete, harmonized line of HPL to our TFL Prelude and Sommet embossed in-register (EIR) Series.
About our HPL SURFORMA program:
- Made from the same textured plates and decor papers
- Vertical and Horizontal application
- All Sommet Series colours and several Prélude colours are available for FSC Mix Credit
- Certified Class III / C for flame spread and smoke development
- Meet or exceed all the requirements of the NEMA LD3 standard
- Antimicrobial properties
- GREENGUARD® Certified
- Available in all 9 Tafisa textures
HPL panels are manufactured in two steps. The first consists of thermofusing the wear and decorative layers to multiple layers of kraft paper to form a single laminated sheet. Steel press plates are used to create the surface texture. The sheet is then bonded to a substrate (particleboard, MDF or other) by the end-user to create a finished product.